Scoring questions

Dominic Raferd dominic at timedicer.co.uk
Tue Jan 30 18:42:48 CET 2018

On 30 January 2018 at 17:26, Computer Bob <bob at inter-control.com> wrote:

> I spoke too soon.
> Apparently the upgrade from Ubuntu 14.04 LTS to 16.04 LTS whacked the spamassassin somehow and it was acting funny.
> There was no report template somehow and any SA call did not return a report.

On that specific point, and in the hope that it might help others, my
old notes of upgrading from Ubuntu 14.04 (to 15.04) state that I had
to do:

chmod 755 /var/lib/spamassassin

to get it working again after upgrade. An alternative (I wrote at the
time) might be to make user amavis a member of debian-spamd group.
(I had no further problems with SA/amavis when upgrading from 15.04 to 16.04.)