Scoring questions

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Tue Jan 30 10:28:22 CET 2018

On 29.01.18 11:00, Computer Bob wrote:
>Interestingly, I have been getting a boatload of these this morning.
>They are getting flagged as *****SPAM*****, but the headers show:

>score=0 tagged_above=-9999 required=5 tests=[HTML_MESSAGE=0.001,
>NO_RELAYS=-0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no

apparently someone other has scanned the mail too.
are you sure you only run amavisd-new, not spamassassin via milter,
procmail/maildrop/sieve filter, or spamassassin on your MX you have received
mail from?

>In the content, it shows being caught by spamassassin with:
>
>Content analysis details:   (25.7 points, 4.0 required)
>Which is what I would expect.
>Could you enlighten me on where exactly the X-Spam- headers are
>coming from ?

check your mail log what amavis said at receiving time.

>On 1/29/18 10:26 AM, Dino Edwards wrote:
>>
>>Are you running cat {mailfile} | spamassassin -D –t as root?

you should try:

su amavis -s 'spamassassin -D -x ' < mailfile

this will check with amavis users' SA config.

One OS to bring them all and into darkness bind them