Header -> amavis quarantine

Dominic Raferd dominic at timedicer.co.uk
Fri Feb 9 17:23:17 CET 2018

Is there a way to have the presence of a specific header (or, better,
a specific beginning to a header, where the later text might vary)
causing quarantining by amavis. Use case is that postfix header_checks
will identify a suspect mail and add the header before the mail is
passed to amavis.

Example header which should lead to amavis quarantining the mail:

I feel sure amavis is powerful enough to do this but the plethora of
options, and the perl terminology, leave me baffled. Thanks for any
help.