TIMING [total 3516 ms] - SA check: 3480 (99%)100

Django [BOfH] django at nausch.org
Thu Feb 8 20:10:27 CET 2018

HI Robert,

Am 07.02.2018 um 21:53 schrieb Robert Schetterer:

> Which makes i.e small mail hostings at some of Hetzners ips no very fine

Jo, but SPAMHAUS has a solution and can help.

BTW, if I were paying a lot of money to HETZNER I would expect, that
HETZNER would inform me and not that I should search and looking that
there is a big problem to access an external provider. :/ (Kurzum, ich
bin sowas von angepisst, sagglzemendnoamoi!)

> ...i like spamhaus but this seems to me not a good policy

I did not know all the details, but I assume that the good guy is NOT
HETZNER @ this point.

ttyl
Django