Scoring questions

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Mon Feb 5 10:43:51 CET 2018

On 01.02.18 18:15, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
>this is strange and indicates broken system. is it pure ubuntu or anything
>installed other non-ubuntu way?

I got this!
you see those errors when you are in directory not accessible by amavis user.

so, you must switch to temporary directory to avoid this issue

su amavis -c 'cd /tmp; spamassassin -D -x' < mailfile.

this way the mailfile needs not be readable by spamassassin.
(which happens when you copy it from any mailbox via mail reader).