TIMING [total 3516 ms] - SA check: 3480 (99%)100

Django [BOfH] django at nausch.org
Mon Feb 5 09:56:01 CET 2018

Griasde Robert,

Am 04.02.2018 um 08:47 schrieb Robert Schetterer:

> I dont see this on my hetzner mailserver

As my Maulwurf at HETZNER told my, Spamhaus isn't blocking or in other word
tarpitting HETZNER at all. The are blocking/tarpitting some
IP-address-blocks and three of my systems are part of these blocks. :(

> you mean if you dig  Hetzners Nameserver, via a local unbound ?

Nope, 'caous HETZNERS Nameserver are realls blocked and not usable. BTW,
you know, it'S recommended to use own fast resolvers on a MX and never
one from "outside". ;)

> simply use unbound without upstream nameservers

You assume I did it? really? ;) Hey, you're talking to me - I'm not Nick
or Mike! Maybe ask p at rick, he can tell you some strange things 'bout me :P

Servus
Django