Scoring questions

Computer Bob bob at inter-control.com
Thu Feb 1 15:31:07 CET 2018

>>> apparently someone other has scanned the mail too.
>>> are you sure you only run amavisd-new, not spamassassin via milter,
>>> procmail/maildrop/sieve filter, or spamassassin on your MX you have
>>> received
>>> mail from?
>>
>> As far as I know, only amavisd-new. Please specify how to verify.
>
> hmmm, the ****SPAM**** line may come from other relay, amavis should
> not add
> it when it does not detect spam.

This is from spamassassin.
> sorry, was supposed to be:
>
> su amavis -s /bin/sh -c 'spamassassin -D -x ' < mailfile

I run this on the old 14.04 (Having config problems with 16.04) and I
think it is failing as no scores are given and the last line is:
Can't locate Mail/SpamAssassin/Bayes.pm:   Permission denied at
/usr/share/perl5/Mail/SpamAssassin.pm line 1770. at
/usr/bin/spamassassin line 407.