Bug in amavisd-new, or p5-DBD-mysql? (was: Re: false positives, tagged_above=0, and spam threshold)

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Wed Dec 12 20:40:53 CET 2018

On 12.12.18 09:33, David Newman wrote:
>Was this data typing problem in amavisd-new ever resolved? As a
>workaround, I'm still running an outdated version of p5-DBD-mysql with
>other security issues, and now it's blocking an OS update.
>
>The current version of p5-DBD-mysql correctly handles perl doubles, but
>amavisd-new then erroneously inserts tagged_above=0 values.

I don't see mention of this in amavis-2.11.1 release notes
https://gitlab.com/amavis/amavis/blob/4766b478e8a9dab42359adf1fe718b3c684baa11/RELEASE_NOTES

not issue report on gitlab
https://gitlab.com/amavis/amavis/issues

please at least file a report
Fucking windows! Bring Bill Gates! (Southpark the movie)