possible bug in mail::dkim with amavisd signing

Benny Pedersen me at junc.eu
Wed Oct 4 17:27:24 CEST 2017

Matus UHLAR - fantomas skrev den 2017-10-04 16:56:

> On 04.10.17 16:40, Benny Pedersen wrote:
>> and clearly aswell its a configure fail on amavisd, dont sign
>> receicved header !
>
> signs "*" probably?

so sign all headers ?, that would be even more stupid then my cat :=)

note more headers is duplicate signed

>> retroiske why not sign Return-Path while at it then ? :=)
>
> only because it's not available until delivery to mailbox :-)
> you must change configuration so it gets DKIM-signed too...

	dkim=pass (1024-bit key) header.d=amavis.org header.i=@amavis.org
header.b=SSKN1UJC;
	dkim-atps=neutral

thay do something right sometimes, amavisd dkim signer is not totaily
brokken, but it can work incorrect with badly amavisd.conf

where is sys4.de staff now :/