Amavis doesn't mark mail as spam, and doesn't set spam headers

Alexander Wirt formorer at formorer.de
Thu Nov 30 16:44:10 CET 2017

On Thu, 30 Nov 2017, chaouche yacine wrote:

> Dear list,
>
> I received an email for raybans, which was 300% spam (14.0 score, threshold set at 5.0), and it didn't get marked by amavis.
From the debian package README:

Antivirus and spam-checking

amavisd-new does not depend on any antivirus, so antivirus checking is not
enabled by default. It also does not depend on spamassassin, so spam checking
is not enabled by default. They are turned off in
/usr/share/amavis/conf.d/20-package. To enable them, edit
/etc/amavis/conf.d/15-content_filter_mode.

Alex