Incoming mail with faked sender domain is being DKIM signed

Ralph Seichter m16+amavis at monksofcool.net
Fri Nov 24 17:33:26 CET 2017

On 24.11.17 17:16, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:

> I was testing this with 2.11.0 - went back to 2.10.1 and the expected
> behaviour was restored ( mail from !MYNETS is not being DKIM signed).
>
> So what has changed?

I'd like to know that as well. I have blocked amavisd versions >= 2.11.0
because I found that DKIM signing no longer works as it did in previous
versions. I wasted a whole day debugging because I thought I made a
mistake, and it turned out that rolling back to an older version (2.8.1
in my case) was the only way to get DKIM signing to function again.

-Ralph