submission, not originating ... for roaming, authenticated users?

Django [BOfH] django at nausch.org
Tue Nov 21 11:59:49 CET 2017

HI Dino!

Am 20.11.2017 um 14:48 schrieb Dino Edwards:

> Well I'm obviously confused. Can you elaborate on exactly what the problem is? Please specify source/destination email etc.

The problem is: AMaVis assumes, that mail from roaming users (Sumbission
on port 587) are not fom "local" an did not sign those mails with DKIM:

If I send an testmail with swaks through Port 587 as an authenticated
roaming user, the message is accepted and sen to the final recipient.

BUT:
The mail isn't DKIM signed, so I tried to understand why. AMaViS thought
the mail was not from local:

Open relay? Nonlocal recips but not originating: django at nausch.org

sender    : n3rd at omni128.de
recipient : django at nausch.org (is non local, mail is forwarded
            to external mailserver)
mailserver:  mailslut (postfix and AMaVis) on this host

Further questions?

ttyl
Django