Amavisd not blocked .exe files when change it to .pdf or .txt

Razmik Baghdasaryan razmik.baghdasaryan at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 21:54:35 CET 2017

Hello Dear all,
I want to test my Zimbra Mail server and change some example.exe file into
example.pdf or example.txt and send email into my gmail account and zimbra
account

Gmail detect that in pdf file header have .exe file and block it but Zimbra
received it normally

P.S. Our old MailServer (Only Postfix +MailScanner detect it also )

In my mind it is problem!!!
How can I block that type of files ? In my mind it's amavisd or clamdv
problem who can help me with configuration ?
it is Urgent for me Please help me

Regards,
Razmik