Keep X-Spam-... header lines when releasing message from quarantine?

Rich Wales richw at richw.org
Thu Mar 30 01:41:48 CEST 2017

> /Changing $sa_tag_level_deflt to undef would mean that the headers
> would be even added to whitelisted items (as they can sometimes not,
> if you just set it to a really low number). This may be why./

I changed *$sa_tag_level_deflt* from -10000 to *undef*, then restarted
the amavis service.

No difference -- the *X-Spam-...* lines are showing on messages in
quarantine, but if I release one of these messages, the X-Spam-... lines
are removed, as well as the *X-Quarantine-ID* and *X-Envelope-...*
header lines.
--
*Rich Wales*
richw at richw.org