amavisd-release does not work with SQL quarantine (missing quar_type = "Q")

postmaster at wf-partner.com postmaster at wf-partner.com
Thu Feb 16 14:03:58 CET 2017

Dominic Raferd <dominic at timedicer.co.uk> wrote
> We use file-based quarantine. I tried this change and then
> amavisd-release does not work, I am sorry to report; there is no error
> message - just the mail is not released and the file remains in
> quarantine.

Thanks for your answer.

Could you try and write the whole filename including full path when
using amavisd-release.
I think you should get the mail resent by amavisd-release like this.

If $fn_path is emtpy $quar_type = 'Q' is used with my change.

I don't know another way to get mails resent from SQL.