perl-DBD-MySQL (Fedora 24)

Alan Munday amavis45 at brightheadtechnology.com
Sat Dec 30 16:55:15 CET 2017

On 26/11/16 15:17, Alan Munday wrote:

> Found an issue following an update to perl-DBD-MySQL (4.039-1.fc24
> arrived here 2016-11-24) after which amavisd-new was scanning mail as
> clean and processing as spam.
>
> I'm using SQL lookups and found this affected versions 2.11.0-4 and
> 2.10.1-7 of amavisd-new on my systems.
>

> Downgrading perl-DBD-MySQL appears to have resolved the problem.

A bit of a repeat but I'm now seeing similar behaviour having upgraded a
mail server to Fedora 27 (perl-DBD-MySQL-4.043-6)

Currently amavis is passing mail with scores <0 but processing as spam
for scores > 0 < SPAM_THRESHOLD

Anyone else running amavisd-new on Fedora 27 with SQL back end, and
running OK?

Thanks

Alan