noisy amavisd-log, how to reduce but keep spam-score and attachment-log?

Dominic Raferd dominic at timedicer.co.uk
Wed Aug 9 17:15:16 CEST 2017

> what does this do and is this documented somewhere?
>>
> are all amavisd-new config variables so cryptic?

For those of us who don't know perl, I think so. I suggest you look at
amavisd.conf-default which is available in the standard download package at
https://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/#download​. Here you find:

# $log_short_templ   ... built-in default at the end of file amavisd
# $log_verbose_templ ... built-in default at the end of file amavisd
# $log_recip_templ = ... built-in default at the end of file amavisd
# $log_templ = $log_short_templ;