Suppress delivery-notification/Read-receipt for spam?

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de
Sun Apr 23 21:32:28 CEST 2017

* Robert Schetterer <rs at sys4.de>:
> Am 23.04.2017 um 18:50 schrieb Ralf Hildebrandt:
> > * Benny Pedersen <me at junc.eu>:

> >> you know postfix very well imho :=)
> >>
> >> header_checks ignore.....
> >
> > But WHICH headers to ignore? Primarily Outlook Read receipts are of my
> > concern
> >

> on a postfix (spamassassin)  exchange gateway
>
> /etc/postfix/header_checks
>
> /^Subject: Abwesenheitsnotiz: .*.*.*.*SPAM*/ REJECT dont send vaccation messages to senders allready marked as SPAM (2)
> /^Subject: Unzustellbar: .*.*.*.*SPAM*/ REJECT dont send ndrs to senders allready marked as SPAM (3)

No, that's not what I'm looking for. That would suppress all Notices.

I want to suppress these ONLY for spammy mails (meaning: I have to
deactivate the header telling Outlook "Send a read-receipt" whenever a
mail is considered spammy)

--
Ralf Hildebrandt                   Charite Universitätsmedizin Berlin
ralf.hildebrandt at charite.de        Campus Benjamin Franklin