Stopping backscatter with D_REJECT

Todd D. Taft taft at unclet.net
Thu Apr 20 09:40:47 CEST 2017

Oops.  You're right.

So, if I change the master.conf to:

smtp      inet  n       -       n       -       -       smtpd
  -o smtpd_sasl_auth_enable=yes
  -o receive_override_options=no_address_mappings
  -o smtpd_proxy_filter=127.0.0.1:10024
  -o smtpd_tls_security_level=may

do I get the desired result of a pre-filter that rejects all spam and
viruses with no possibility of backscatter, or is there something else
I'm missing?

--Todd

--
Todd D. Taft