Virus scanners with amavis and fedora

Alex mysqlstudent at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 21:03:10 CEST 2017

Hi,

On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 11:00 AM, Dino Edwards
<dino.edwards at mydirectmail.net> wrote:
> I mean what specific issues are you having? Do you have Macro enabled encrypted word documents, encrypted
> PDFs? The reason I'm asking is because there MAY be things you can do already with Amavis and clamav to block
> a lot of those things.

Do you mean have I configured clamav to scan for these? Or do you mean
simply have I received macro-enabled encrypted Word docs?

Yes, I have received quite a few. I've also configured clamav for
ScanOLE2. OLE2BlockMacros is disabled because it then doesn't scan
them at all, only marks them as having macros.

Thanks,
Alex