Virus scanners with amavis and fedora

Alex mysqlstudent at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 15:00:30 CEST 2017

Hi,

On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 8:53 AM, Dino Edwards
<dino.edwards at mydirectmail.net> wrote:
> What problem are you having with Macro Viruses and PDF spam?

They're not being caught properly :-)

The clamav filters just aren't updated sufficiently. And sophos is a joke.

I'm interested in getting something like f-secure or another
commercial scanner working in conjunction with sophos and clamav. I've
tried f-secure, and I can't get it configured properly.

Thanks,
Alex