bypass spam check for local system mail

Indunil Jayasooriya indunil75 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 05:20:54 CEST 2016

> it gets picked up by postfix, send to the smtpd on localhost and then
> forwarded to amavis and back to postfix and finally delivered
>
> important thing here is ORIGINATING and Hits: -0.001 ... meaning it does gt
> checked for spam
>
> if i send an email from another server of mine which is also listed in the
> mynetworks i get the following maillog:
>
> important thing here is ORIGINATING/MYNETS LOCAL and Hits: -

yeah good point indeed.

> meaning amavis detects that this email is from MYNETS LOCAL and does not
> spam check!

u r right.

Pls check below lines in master.cf

-o smtp_send_xforward_command=yes

-o mynetworks=127.0.0.0/8

I have added below lines to my master.cf

smtp-amavis unix        -       -       n       -       5       smtp
        -o smtp_data_done_timeout=1200
        -o smtp_send_xforward_command=yes
        -o disable_dns_lookups=yes
127.0.0.1:10025 inet n  -       n     -       -  smtpd
         -o content_filter=
         -o smtp_send_xforward_command=yes
         -o local_recipient_maps=
         -o relay_recipient_maps=
         -o smtpd_restriction_classes=
         -o smtpd_client_restrictions=
         -o smtpd_helo_restrictions=
         -o smtpd_sender_restrictions=
         -o mynetworks=127.0.0.0/8
         -o strict_rfc821_envelopes=yes
         -o smtpd_error_sleep_time=0
         -o smtpd_soft_error_limit=1001
         -o smtpd_hard_error_limit=1000

and also ,  pls check your /etc/hosts file

what is the output of hostname  command?

--
cat /etc/motd

Thank you
Indunil Jayasooriya