Mailinglist should be working again

Dino Edwards dino.edwards at mydirectmail.net
Wed Sep 21 16:02:19 CEST 2016

I'll say. My inbox just got flooded with all the missing emails. Glad it's resolved. Thank you!!

--

Hermes Secure Email Gateway
Hermes Secure Email Gateway combines Open Source technologies such as Postfix, Apache SpamAssassin, ClamAV, Amavisd-new, MySQL and CipherMail under one unified web based Web GUI for easy administration and management of your incoming and ougoing email for your organization. Anti-spam, anti-virus and anti-malware protection, encrypted S/MIME, encrypted PDF and SMTP TLS support, built-in email archiving, end-user self-service web gui.

Download the free open-source appliance at:
http://www.deeztek.com/hermes-secure-email-gateway/