MLM issues

Patrick Ben Koetter p at sys4.de
Wed Sep 21 15:43:08 CEST 2016

We received several reports about problems concerning mail distribution on the
amavis mailing list. It seems like we've found the problems. At the moment
we're testing if all of them have been resolved.

As a result some "missing" messages may now get delivered. That would be
expected behaviour.

p at rick

--
[*] sys4 AG

https://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG,80333 München