Anti-Virus

Alex mysqlstudent at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 20:29:09 CEST 2016

Hi,

On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 8:24 AM, Dino <support at deeztek.com> wrote:

> We use clam-av and sophos and they both seem to work really well
> complimenting each other on the same box.
>

> On 9/15/2016 10:27 AM, Phil Daws wrote:
>
> Would be interested to hear of which virus scanners work well for you with Amavis ? Thanks.

We also implement clamav and sophos, but find that quite a few still get
through.

We've been trying to implement F-Secure, but haven't had any luck getting
it going with amavis. Their support is not helpful, and discourages
implementing it on amavisd at all, and also not on Fedora.

If anyone has success with other scanners, please let us all know.