Fwd: Can Amavisd block based on Message-ID ?

Dino support at deeztek.com
Fri Sep 16 02:33:24 CEST 2016

Well, you can create rules in spamassassin not amavis as far as I know.
However, creating rules based on Message-ID is generally a bad idea
because you will might get false pasitives. If you are still insisting
to filter on Message-ID, insert something like below in your
spamassassin local.cf file:

header FANEX-US     Message-ID =~ /fanex-us\.local\b/i
score FANEX-US      5

The regex above SHOULD match fanex-us.local and spamasassin will assign
it a score of 5. Of course adjust the score to whatever you want.

  Hope this helps

--
Hermes Secure Email Gateway
*Hermes Secure Email Gateway*

Download the free open-source appliance at:
http://www.deeztek.com/hermes-secure-email-gateway/