Localization of messages per user/policy bank

Igor Sverkos igor.sverkos at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 15:41:44 CEST 2016

Hi,

our amavisd instance is used by people from different countries.

I'd like to localize the message templates
(template-{virus,spam}-sender.txt) per country.

But how can I make sure that people from Spain will get messages in
Spanish, people from Germany will get messages in German but people
from the US will get messages in English?

All I have found is using "read_l10n_templates()" which will override
the default language. But I need a way to tell amavisd to use language
lX for policybank pX and language lZ for policybank pZ...

--
Regards,
Igor