Amavis w/ Clamav

MLists mlists at starmania.net
Sun Oct 23 10:06:43 CEST 2016

A little bit OT but hoping someone on the list might be able to give a hand, and save me from having to sign up on yet another mailing list :)

Long story short I use clamav as the antivirus behind my amavis install... within the last couple of days the clam definition updates have started crashing the older clamav version that I have installed on a couple of servers.  Hoping someone might have a daily.cvd file from a couple of days back (say Oct 20 or prior) from a backup or a slightly out of date system that you might be able to zap to me.

Just need to keep these 2 systems glued together until I can build new versions of clam/amavis and everything else that seems to be dependant on them :)

Cheers & thanks,
Mike