spam assassin rule to block a From address

Indunil Jayasooriya indunil75 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 10:12:51 CEST 2016

> You should probably also match only the address, not the full From line,
> especially when you're anchoring:

what's the difference between From and From:addr ?

> header SPAM11OctF1 From:addr =~ /^aireco....

Can you complete this ? anyway here I complete it.

header SPAM11OctF1 From:addr =~
/^airecom612\+97d7d60a91d9695c9a4240f92d5c3cae\@/i
describe SPAM11OctF1 From address contains the word airecom612@
score SPAM11OctF1 10.0

Is it OK?

what are the sites to learn spam-assassin rules?

anyway, I get spam mails with below addressees.

bounce-mc.us8_29275787.517673-wer=mynet.com at mail172.atl61.mcsv.net
ml-bounce-mc.us8_29275787.517673-hewe=mynet.com at mail172.atl61.mcsv.net

I wrote  below  rule to block it. it does NOT seem to work.

header SPAM13OctF1 From =~ /.*bounce.*\@/i
describe SPAM13OctF1 From address contains the word bounce.
score SPAM13OctF1 10.0

should I change from From to From:addr ?

Can you complete it?