Spam tagging g in subject doubled up?

Admin Beckspaced admin at beckspaced.com
Wed Nov 2 10:42:17 CET 2016

hello ;)

not sure how you search things? but whenever i have problems finding
things i do a search on CLI

first i browse to the directory, e.g. cd /some/dir

and then do a recursive, case insensitive search via grep

grep -ri "mysearchpattern" .

the dot . being the current directory

or specify a path with the grep command

grep -ri "mysearchpattern" /path/to/look/in

this always helped me finding the culprit ;)

greetings
becki