Amavisd bug ?

Dino Edwards dino.edwards at mydirectmail.net
Fri May 27 21:02:42 CEST 2016

Everytime I have seen that error on linux guests it has been the esx server running out of resources or overallocating resources.

Sometimes its mysql throwing errors, sometimes its amavis and I have been on wild goose chases trying to troubleshoot issues with packages but it was the esx server the whole time.