Trouble accessing mailing list site

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de
Fri May 13 16:29:23 CEST 2016

Should be fixed for good. OCSP didn't work, since the OCSP URL for
letsencrypt.org kept changing the IP over and over again. Now the
server can make arbitrary outgoing connections via http, thus OCSP
will magically work again.

--
Ralf Hildebrandt                   Charite Universitätsmedizin Berlin
ralf.hildebrandt at charite.de        Campus Benjamin Franklin