tuning the interface between amavis and a list manager

Miles Fidelman mfidelman at meetinghouse.net
Wed Mar 23 20:00:09 CET 2016

Hi Folks,

I'm running postfix, amavis-d, and spamassassin in conjunction with a
list manager (sympa).  I keep the detection threshold relatively high in
order to avoid false positives on business related mail (also handled on
the server) - but I'm wondering if there's an easy way to set a
different threshold for rejecting mail to lists.

Can anybody suggest an easy place and mechanism for intercepting mail
destined for the server and rejecting based on the spamassassin score?

Thanks Very Much,

Miles Fidelman

In practice, there is.  .... Yogi Berra