Domains issue

Dino Edwards dino.edwards at mydirectmail.net
Wed Mar 23 18:40:53 CET 2016

So wouldn't this work better?

@local_domains_maps=(read_hash("/etc/postfix/relay_domains"));

I know it's not an LDAP or SQL query, but a little easier to manage. I'm thinking with an LDAP or MySQL query especially with a large number of domain it may become a performance issue?

I know I've seen it mentioned numerous times in the postfix mailing list where the they are very against SQL queries and always recommend hash files because of performance considerations.