ClamAV and Sophos

Dino Edwards dino.edwards at mydirectmail.net
Tue Mar 22 11:00:23 CET 2016

I'm trying to figure out how to integrate Sophos with amavis in addition to clamav in Ubuntu. I'm a little confused on how to go about integrating it. As I understand, I need to download and install the following:

Sophos Antivirus for Linux 9.1

Then I need to enter an entry like below in my amavis config?

### http://www.sophos.com/
  ['Sophos Anti Virus (savscan)',   # formerly known as 'sweep'
    ['/opt/sophos-av/bin/savscan', 'savscan'],  # 'sweep'
    '-nb -f -all -rec -ss -sc -archive -cab -mime -oe -tnef '.
    '--no-reset-atime {}',
    [0,2], qr/Virus .*? found/m,
    qr/^>>> Virus(?: fragment)? '?(.*?)'? found/m,
  ],

Do I also need to install SAV Dynamic interface 2.2 from Sophos?

Does anyone have a definitive guide on how to get this going?

Thanks

Dino