amavisd-new regression suite

Quanah Gibson-Mount quanah at zimbra.com
Wed Mar 16 17:20:18 CET 2016

--On Wednesday, March 16, 2016 11:36 AM +0100 "Benning, Markus"
<ich at markusbenning.de> wrote:

> On 2016-03-16 06:38, C.J. Collier wrote:
>> Sounds like time to fork.
>>
>> I call a vote.
>>
>> Aye.
>
> I think the best way would be to re-setup/open the current project
> together with Mark to make it open for others to directly contribute
> and integrate changes.
>
> It would be good to know Mark plans for amavis.

Yes, I'm definitely not calling for a fork.  But I am frustrated by the
lack of visibility into the code or the ability to easily contribute back
fixes, etc.  In particular being able to get a log of changes and the
related diffs would be exceptionally helpful.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Platform Architect