Whitelisting by IP address

Michael H michael at wemoto.com
Fri Mar 11 10:09:21 CET 2016

On 10/03/16 14:55, Benny Pedersen wrote:
> set mynetworks in amavisd, equal to internal_networks in spamassassin

Hi Benny,

I have done this and it appears to have solved the problem for my alarm
system.

I now have another issue; my mailserver generates a summary of posfix
logs using pflogsum.pl - this is sent from the same host I have amavisd
running on, mynetworks contains 127.0.0.0/8 which should whitelist the
email. it is still being spam checked and rejected, any suggestions?

thanks

Michael