Virus notification

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Tue Mar 8 16:56:42 CET 2016

before I duplicate work, I thought I’d check if someone else has already done something like this.

Currently, amavis sends a notification to the Virusalert at mydomain.tld address when it catches something with a forbidden (BANNED) attachment.

I’d like to create a notification email for the original user that says something like “an email from <senderaddress> was blocked because it had an attachment of type $TLX" where $TLX is the attachment extension that was caught by amavisd.

--
'I warn you, dragon, the human spirit is-' They never found out what it
was, or at least what he thought it was, although possibly in the dark