js in zip attachment of e-mail

Thomas Spuhler thomas.spuhler at btspuhler.com
Thu Mar 3 16:19:21 CET 2016

On Wednesday, March 02, 2016 04:34:39 PM @lbutlr wrote:
> On Wed Mar 02 2016 07:32:48 Dino Edwards	<dino.edwards at mydirectmail.net> said:
> > Like this:
> >
> > [qr'.\.(js)$'ix => 1]
>
> And where would I put that? And what sort of config is that? I’ve never seen
> any config file that put things inside square brackets…

I changed this line in /etc/amavisd/amavisd.conf in section $banned_filename_re = new_RE(

qr'.\.(pif|scr)$'i,                     # banned extensions - rudimentary
qr'.\.(pif|scr|js)$'i,                     # banned extensions - rudimentary

then need to restart amavisd

--
Best regards
Thomas Spuhler

All of my e-mails have a valid digital signature
ID 60114E63