Question RE disable banned recipient notification per domain

Jakob Curdes jc at info-systems.de
Thu Jul 7 17:30:29 CEST 2016

Hi, we run a medium-size mailserver with severals domains and an
amavisd/postfix setup. We now would like to disable the notification
mail to the local recipient of a banned file, but not globally as you
would do it with the variable
$warnbannedrecip, but just for one of our domains. I think it must be
possible somehow but I found no example how to do this. I suppose I need
to pass some sort of array where the entry for one domain is set to
false !?
I would be glad if somebody could give me a hint.

Best regards, Jakob Curdes