clamav-scan fails because of missing temp-file

Frank Grötzner frank at unforgotten.de
Sun Jan 31 17:00:02 CET 2016

Hi Andreas!

On 01/31/2016 12:49 PM, A. Schulze wrote:
> amavis instruct clamd via the socket only "helo, please scan the files
> you find in /path"
> so both have processes have to see the SAME directory under the SAME /path

So you mean even if I configure ClamAV-clamd in
/etc/amavis/conf.d/15-av_scanners to talk to clamd via tcp, they both
have to remain on the same host or at least can access to same files at
the same path via a shared volume (e.g. nfs)?

I thought the client portion of clamav would send the files via tcp to
clamd...

Best regards,
Frank