Spam Reports

Vicki Brown vlb at cfcl.com
Tue Jan 19 21:56:53 CET 2016

For "fun" I set up my amavisd.conf file to send me spam reports. I'm confused.

This message was quarantined, but it says Spam detection software...has NOT identified this incoming email as spam.

  Content type: Spam
  Internal reference code for the message is 92076-18/AOTtvNdQ7hHO

  First upstream SMTP client IP address: [66.211.184.70] mxphxpool1004.ebay.com <http://mxphxpool1004.ebay.com/>
  According to a 'Received:' trace, the message apparently originated at:
   [66.211.184.70], mxphxpool1004.ebay.com <http://mxphxpool1004.ebay.com/> mxphxpool1004.ebay.com <http://mxphxpool1004.ebay.com/>
   [66.211.184.70]