Future of amavisd and reporting bugs?

Alex mysqlstudent at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 16:16:01 CET 2016

Hi,

I've been using amavisd-new for years (decades?) and noticed that it's
not really maintained any longer. Marc last released a new version in
2014 and the list volume here has slowed to hardly one message per
day.

Are people finding alternatives? I understand there's mimedefang and
spamd to support spamassassin, but do they offer all the same support
as amavisd?

I'm working with a developer to figure out how to catch those Word
macro viruses, and we're finding a bunch of amavisd bugs. I'd like to
fix them, but we can't do it all on our own.

There doesn't even really seem to be a place where people are
reporting bugs and scheduling them to be fixed. Does some kind of
bugzilla exist that I'm missing?

Does some kind of roadmap exist?

Thanks,
Alex