Multiple Amavis::Custom hooks.

Ashish Behl ashish_behl at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 16 11:00:49 CET 2016

Hello All,

I am developing a plugin for amavis that can do some additional tasks
such as adding additional disclaimers to the emails based on contents,
adding some per-user preferences to the emails.

I understand that the Amavis::Custom module can be used for this
purpose.

Question: If I install my hook, would it overwrite any existing hooks
that the user may have previously defined?
I want both (my hook and user's preinstalled hook) to work together?

Any help is appreciated.
Please also redirect me to the right mailing list if this is not the
right one.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Ashish Behl.