Mail from own host is recognized as spam

Catscrash catscrash at catscrash.de
Mon Feb 15 15:51:48 CET 2016

Hi,

I have a problem with mail being marked as SPAM, although being
transmitted between virtual domains on the same hosts.

I checked my servers IP, it's not in any blacklist.

The X-Originating-IP is blacklisted, and I'm suspecting that that might
be the reason? But it shouldn't bother with it really, cause that's just
the DSL-IP of the sender, who used roundcube on the server.

Can you give me a tip what to do? Thanks!