Disable BAD HEADER checks based on other information

Nuno Fernandes npf-mlists at eurotux.com
Mon Feb 8 18:18:13 CET 2016

On Monday 08 February 2016 15:48:34 Igor Sverkos wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to keep BAD HEADER checks for our own users.
>
> But one problem I noticed are customers using Microsoft Outlook:
> Microsoft Outlook's test messages are send without the "Date" header
> field so they will be rejected.
>
> Is it possible to disable this check if for example the "Subject"
> field is set to "Microsoft Outlook Test Message"?

Afaik you will have to create a custom plugin to amavis.
The first thing would be to create a custom policy bank with the bad_header
disabled:

$policy_bank{'NOBADH'} = {
   bypass_header_checks_maps => [1],  # don't header-check this mail
};

Then using a custom plugin the only thing is check the subject and if it
matches load the policy:

Please check http://sourceforge.net/p/amavis/mailman/message/22650183/

Best regards,
Nuno Fernandes