mysql lookups - messages with score less than 0 are blocked as spam

Alan Munday amavis45 at brightheadtechnology.com
Wed Dec 14 12:43:23 CET 2016

On 14/12/16 11:20, yatsenko at informa.ru wrote:
> Alan Munday писал 2016-12-13 18:09:
>>

>> I posted about this a few weeks ago. But as things are OK with Fedora
>> 25 and newer versions perl-DBD-MySQL it looked like the problem was
>> fixed.
>>
>> Maybe the updates are still filtering through other distros.
>>
>> Alan
>
> Alan, could you clarify which newer version of perl-DBD-MySQL worked for
> you?

I'm running Fedora 25 and was running perl-DBD-MySQL 4.041-1 until this
morning as I've seen non-spam being processed as spam today.

I've rolled back to perl-DBD-MySQL 4.037-1 which has been the oldest
version I've seen consistently working OK.

> I'm on FreeBSD and have issue with p5-DBD-mysql-4.041, it looks like
> latest version of module.
>
> And which amavisd-new version do u use?

I'm using SQL lookups and found this affected versions 2.11.0-4 and
2.10.1-7 of amavisd-new on my systems.

Alan