mysql lookups - messages with score less than 0 are blocked as spam

Jozef Matický cibula at gamepub.sk
Tue Dec 13 17:03:42 CET 2016

Hello Alan,

You are right, that was it. Just checked the install log, and
perl-DBD-MySQL was upgraded to 4.40 from 4.37 yesterday (Mon Dec 12
04:42:42 2016 >>> dev-perl/DBD-mysql-4.40.0).
Downgrading it back to 4.37 solved the problem, now Amavis is returning
correct values for SA scores. This is on Gentoo.
Should this maybe be reported somewhere as a bug?

Thanks a lot anyways.