subject line not prefixed

Rob Sterenborg (lists) lists at sterenborg.info
Tue Apr 26 14:09:51 CEST 2016

On 2016-04-26 13:42, Michael H wrote:
> Hi Mailing list owner,
>
> Could you amend the configuration for the mailing list to include
> something in the subject line, like maybe [amavis-users]?
>
> This is the only mailing list I'm on where my filters have difficulty
> pinning all of the messages and it's a nuisance.

Perhaps creating a filter based on the header List-Id works for you:

\(amavisd-new\)" <amavis-users.amavis.org>

This works for Sieve:

if header :contains "List-id" "amavis-users.amavis.org" {
   fileinto "INBOX.Amavisd-new";
   stop;
}

But if you're not using Sieve you could create something similar.

--
Rob