Can I save spam score to db on clean mail?

Chris Lajoie chris at etriptrader.com
Tue Apr 26 01:26:25 CEST 2016

I am trying to fine-tune spam filtering for a couple of addresses on my
domain that receive a lot of it. As part of doing that, I am sending
"clean" messages to the quarantine for these addresses, so I can easily
perform queries and gather some statistics concerning the spam scores of
these messages.

Problem is the spam score of messages that were deemed "clean" is not
placed in the msgs.spam_level column.

Is there an option that will get this field set even on clean messages?
If there is not, can anyone provide tip(s) on how I could modify the
code to accomplish this?

Thanks,
Chris